You will be the bridge between our UX and 2D art team and be responsible for implementing wireframe designs into the game engine, making sure the UI look great and is accessible and easy to understand for the player.
- As an experienced UI/UX Artist on the team, you need to be equally passionate about creating good UX as well as appealing UI art.
- Visual development of UI mockups to help establish UI style for various projects
- You will work with variety of team members to design, create, implement and optimize UI assets.
- There will be the opportunity to work on several different projects at once, each with their own style, so flexibility is key.
- Maintain consistent style under the direction of the Art Director and carry out revisions as required
- You will also contribute to the development of in-house UI tools and processes
- Experienced UI/UX artist with the portfolio to prove it
- Ability to produce both wireframes and final UI assets
- Demonstrate good use of typography, composition and color
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Comfortable using English in spoken and written form
- Small teams and accessible managers mean that your contributions are important to us
- You are close to the final product, our community and our fans - we encourage you to interact with our community and players directly through social media, our forum, and via streams
- Work/Life balance is important to us, so our plans do not rely on crunch (this does not mean we never work overtime but overtime is relatively uncommon)
- Company-wide Social Hour every Friday with snacks & beverages
- Yearly company parties
- Ping-Pong table/Pool Table, Warhammer table, and lots and lots of board games
- Spoiler-free break room environment for at least a week after major movie/show launch
- Competitive monthly salary and salary revision once per year
- Participation in our company wide profit share program
- 5+1 weeks of paid vacation per year
- For international hires, we will provide relocation assistance (Visa application, Initial Home Finding, Settling in Service, and your flight)