We are looking for an awesome 3D Artist to join our Krakow Games Studio and take the opportunity of being part of a great building team. At NetEnt you have the opportunity to be creative, agile, daring and of course have a lot of fun doing it
- Create visually stunning and photorealistic renders and environments.
- 3D modeling, shading, lighting and rendering using Vray.
- Take projects from concepts to final production renders.
- Estimate how long your assigned tasks will take and deliver on time and with quality.
- Maya or 3Ds Max
- Vray or similar
- Compositing in Photoshop, Nuke or After Effects.
- Interior design
- Set design
- Plugin knowledge: Railclone, Forest pack
- Software knowledge: Nuke, Marvelous Designer, Substance Designer or ZBrush.
- Deadline or similar renderfarm solution
- Highly proactive personality type
- Drawing skills
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of an education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- Making a long journey across the ocean with only a suitcase to your name can be enough of a hassle without having to worry about visas and housing. Our HR Team will do everything they can to make you and your loved one’s new adventure start as smoothly as possible