We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Engine Programmer to support the CRYENGINE team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's 3D-Engine.
- Implement scalable solutions for space partitioning, acceleration structures and data streaming.
- Work on cutting edge algorithms for procedural content generation (real-time and offline).
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 2+ years of professional experience in relevant areas, preferably background in visualization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Strong understanding of concurrent and vectorized algorithms.
- Solid debugging and optimization skills.
- Experience with graphics toolkits or APIs such as Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL, Open Scene Graph, OGRE etc.
- Basic understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Strong passion for video game technology.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!