For our upcoming, exciting game we are looking for a 3D Environment artist, who will work closely with our art team on the highest quality assets. See your own ideas come to life and being enjoyed by millions of players around the world
- Working collaboratively with an enthusiastic team of artists, writers, developers, designers, and product managers dedicated to crafting world-class, casual games.
- Building full realistic 3D environments for both urban and natural settings
- Ability to interpret and work closely with concept artists to achieve the sense of space and mood of a scene
- Delivering high-quality 3D artwork for use in real-time and offline render that fit within the project art style
- Full production experience. Ownership of bringing assets through the whole process from given concepts to implementation in Unity
- Proficiency in 3D software, like Modo, Maya or 3ds Max
- Skilled in Photoshop and/or additional texturing packages
- Self-motivated, proactive and independent artist, able to adapt to the needs of game development
- A professional eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colors and lighting
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills - enjoy our unique office space!
- Extensive relocation and visa support to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin as smooth as possible
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others
- Did you know that German Is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success
- As much coffee, drinks, and fruits as you can handle