We are looking for a qualified Account Executive who brings a mix of both Mid-Market and Enterprise sales experience, has personal drive & enthusiasm, solid work ethic, integrity, and is team oriented. You are a natural pace-setter and your agility, intelligence, resourcefulness and focus on results, are the keys to your success.
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets
- Develop and manage a high quality pipeline
- Develop plans for initial entry into accounts as well as future up-sells
- Convey the BlueShift vision to prospects through effective product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Collaborate with the Sales Development team on opportunity hand off and pipeline development
- Perform analysis on pipeline status, quota attainment, and sales forecasting
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
- Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in SFDC
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members
- Coordinate and co-sell with selected partners
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful!
- Minimum 5 years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B or B2C (preferred) applications into mid-market, and enterprise accounts
- At least 2 of those years must include experience selling SaaS/on-demand applications. Experience selling CRM, SFA, ERP, Business Intelligence and/or marketing software applications sales is strongly preferred
- History of quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets. Proven track record in evangelistic selling, selling new technology solutions and services both over the phone (using web technology) as well as, on-site in person
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex sales and evaluation cycles and closing six figure deals
- Strength in using solution selling tactics, handling objections and developing positive ROI proof points.
- Self-starter with a bias to action
- Effectively manages time and activities on a daily basis; can manage prospecting efforts, sales process, pipeline, late stage deals, contracts, and quota, to produce predictable business results.
- Strong communication & presentation skills: able to structure both verbal & written communications and engage an audience of senior executives in customer & prospect organizations
- Thrives in a fast growing startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics from top university.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Proximity to public transport (BART / Caltrain) and great restaurants in vicinity.
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration.