The successful Account Executive will have strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience negotiating and knowledge sharing with team members. You should have a good understanding of marketing and advertising trends, and be comfortable networking and cold calling to generate new leads and close customer contracts. You will be using automation tools to track progress toward goals; experience with a CRM like Salesforce is advantageous
- Prospect and qualify potential B2B customers, within assigned territory
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales and presales to inform the prospect and demonstrate capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Sales Training and self-study
- Regularly briefs management on status and prospects
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities
- Manage and track all activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Work closely with Commercial Sales Representatives and Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales ready opportunities
- BA degree
- 3+ years selling digital marketing technology or services with documented success and over achievement of sales targets. Hunters only.
- Digital marketing Industry expertise, preferably selling SaaS solutions.
- Fluent verbal and written English and German.
- Building relationships and selling to marketers
- Demonstrated ability to produce self-generated opportunities through your existing network in the digital marketing market.
- Solid business acumen and the ability to effectively assess prospects' business needs and business drivers, then match them with our solutions and services
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including an energetic, enthusiastic and compelling sales presence.
- Tremendous value and "solutions" selling skills
- Ability to advance sales process via pipeline management
- Display strong time management skills
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.
- New job, new people or even a new country – so many changes, so little time! That’s why we support our international colleagues throughout the complete visa and relocation process. We guarantee you a smooth landing in Berlin!