We are looking for an experienced and passionate Account Manager, Channels (m/f/d) to join our mission and help us bring our company to its next level of commercial development! You will build up the account management function within flyiin and develop our business and relationship with a growing portfolio of travel channels that are adopting our technology to sell air travel to their customers.
- Work with the CEO to define and implement a first set of processes to support on-boarding and account management of travel channels;
- Help our technical product management team gather, understand and define the specific functional requirements of travel channels in order to make our Air Travel API fit for their purpose;
- Support the on-boarding of travel channels in order to ensure the quick and smooth integration of our Air Travel API into their Flights product;
- Be the main contact point of travel channels for any commercial and functional enquiries they may have regarding their integration and use of our Air Travel API;
- Produce monthly sales and yield reports and present them to travel channels, and define ways to increase performance month over month;
- Delivers inputs to our future marketing team for the definition and development of our marketing and sales material;
- Help with sales to travel channels who have expressed an interest in using our Air Travel API.
- At least 5 years of account management experience, preferably in API-first companies
- Experience with travel technology solutions, preferably with solutions targeting the airline industry
- Expertise with sales and account management processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (English is the company’s official language)
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- The opportunity to join a company at its origin stage, which will grow fast
- The chance to work with very enthusiastic and experienced people from different parts of the world with different professional backgrounds who all share the strong desire to shake a whole (and huge) market up
- The option to home office one day a week, and to work remotely two weeks a year from any geographic location
- Regular “Knowledge sessions” on topics such as online travel, airlines, technology and digital products
- A competitive salary and a training and development budget of €2000 per year
- Work and live in Berlin! It is one of the most creative, culturally diverse and affordable cities in the world
- Get relocation and visa support
- Your daily dose of coffee, beverages, fresh fruits, snacks… and of course Friday beers