commercetools is looking for an Agile Coach to enable our Berlin based Platform Team to work together more efficiently. You will support us to understand and run agile methodologies that fits best to us. You make us live our processes in our daily work. You will help us to improve our feedback loops between the teams to ensure that we - as individuals, as teams and as a company - can continually improve our performance.
- Coaching, consulting and enabling the development team
- Spreading the agile mindset throughout the entire organization
- Enhancing a sustainable and collaborative, team oriented culture
- Ensuring knowledge transfer and management
- Continuously improving the software development process, ensuring that we reach our goals efficiently with best quality, in time while having fun working on it
- Hands-on experience with different agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) and a deep understanding of the term “lean”
- Experience in coaching several teams (ideally in a software and/or eCommerce company)
- Passion for teamwork, organizational changes, continuous improvement and - of course - communication
- Sixth sense for group dynamic, an extraordinary level of empathy and the ability to enthuse team members to try new approaches
- Comfortable raising issues to drive change and remove impediments
- Very good spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Experience working with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Reliable, solution-oriented and hands-on team player with a good dose of pragmatism and humor
- Improve your German or English, attend conferences & meetups? Need a training to enhance your skills & competencies? We’ve got that covered.
- As well as your gym membership at Urban Sports, drinks, and snacks in the office!
- For our foreign employees we offer support in obtaining a visa.
- As we are a very family-friendly company, we also try to help you in finding a kindergarten for your little rascals