We are seeking an Analytics Intern for the DACH region (Strategy and Operations team) to support data analytics and growth in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our Strategy and Operations team is a key driver for strategic growth and is an enabler to create a bank the world loves to use.
Important: our team needs an intern to start in February or March, that is looking to stay with us for 4-6 months at least (hard requirement).
- Support the DACH market region with analytical data insights and strategic analyses to make informed business decisions
- Your analyses will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards for relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams, such as the Marketing Analytics, Data, Product, and Finance teams to analyse and understand our business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Develop sophisticated and automated performance models in Excel, Google Sheets and work directly with various databases
- Compile team updates on company, competitor, industry insights and support the team’s success measurement by ensuring clean data
- Currently pursuing an analytical degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- Ideally you already had some experience working on a highly analytical role before, but is not a must
- You are legally allowed to work in Germany full-time from 4-6 months
- Advanced SQL skills for analytics
- Experience with Python as a data analytics language is a plus
- You possess exceptional English language skills, and German is a big plus!
- Paid internship
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it