N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation
- Work in cross-functional teams, understand how the entire puzzle fits together instead of just being a solitary piece
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product
- Ask "Why?" and be prepared to be asked "What do you think about it?"
- Engage in knowledge-sharing within your team as well as beyond
- Understand and work with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with the Android Open Source Platform and Material Design principles
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Reactive programming - RxJava/RxAndroid/RxKotlin
- You strive to build Android applications that can be summarized as RSA - Responsive, Slick and Attractive. You also understand why RSA is important for a Mobile Bank from a cryptographic point of view.
- Code quality tingles your senses - you can see, feel and smell the difference between good and bad architecture.
- You engage in proactive software development but still understand Reactive programming paradigms.
- You'd rather take a Dagger to your heart than have flaky code sitting around for a long time.
- Test cases are the first things you think of before building a feature and the last things you check before pushing your code.
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- With Expath, we’ll help iron out any visa or moving issues you might have. Complete with a comprehensive relocation package to our Berlin office.