Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
- Lead Tech Teams to achieve their goals of delivering true value on an ongoing basis to our costumers, and measure the results every step of the way
- Set and ensure the upholding of high standards in Engineering Practices, across all domains (quality, scalability, customer focus, etc.)
- Collaborate effectively with Product, Design and Business counterparts, towards a common goal of building HelloFresh Supply Chain Tooling Backbone
- Be part of the Supply Chain Engineering leadership, and collaborate on setting the strategy, vision and goals, that will ultimately drive the success of multiple engineering squads
- Take ownership of hiring, inspiring, managing, and growing cross-functional engineering teams, ensuring every team member has adequate growth opportunities.
- Background in senior hands-on engineering positions and strong understanding on engineering practices
- Experience managing a team of engineers and/or team of teams.
- Readiness to dive deep into specific domains, while working together to problem solve with one or many engineering teams
- Ability and drive to convert technical knowledge and leadership skill into achievable business goals
- Pragmatic mindset and ability to deal with ambiguous input
- Experience breaking down complex topics into simple blocks and communicating those to non-technical counterparts.
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh Data Science is an interdisciplinary team that designs, implements and maintains state of the art machine learning models to automate and optimize marketing, operations, logistics and customer experience. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is excited about turning innovative ideas into powerful data driven products. Working closely with the data scientist and engineers on the team you will help bringing these ideas into reality and improve the e-commerce experience of millions of customers around the globe.