Bring in your expertise to have a meaningful impact on the performance of the company. Your analytical mindset will steer the strategic decisions of senior management. The growth of our company, coupled with our dynamic environment, will give you the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience of our team and further advance your skillset.
- Assisting in business performance analysis regarding our portfolio companies and identifying new opportunities for growth and optimization
- Preparing presentations, analysis, and datasets to be used during board meetings, strategy workshops, and internal discussions
- Close collaboration with our developers to further advance our reportings and related databases
- Refine the finance landscape by implementing additional controlling features
- University background is compulsory, work experience in Finance is optional but preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, conceptual skills and an affinity for detail-oriented initatives
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Receptive to adapt to changing or evolving circumstances
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of experts.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and transparency about company goals. Collaboration and support from a team of 32 nationalities, work-life-balance.
- Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.