Delivery Hero SE is looking for an Associate, Internal Audit (f/m) to join us on our heroic mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at "getting things done". You can play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you
- Perform substantive testing and control testing and document results.
- Assist with audit planning through process understanding and risk assessments.
- Conduct execution of internal audit plan with supervision of the Lead Auditor.
- Document the procedures performed and communicate areas of concern to the Lead Auditor.
- Participate in the drafting the team presentations and audit reports in an efficient manner.
- Think critically about how to leverage technology to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Solid and tested analytic skills and are able to crunch data in a logical manner.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of internal or external auditing with a Big Four firm focusing on operational, financial and/or IT areas and controls.
- Possess of one or more of the following designations: CPA/ACCA, CIA, CISA, CFE
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 30%)
- Fluent in English (more languages are a plus)
- You are passionate about adding value to Delivery Hero via internal audit
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our in house trainings.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.