We are looking for an Associate Legal Counsel - Corporate Law (f/m/d) to join the Legal team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
- Your main task will be to provide legal support (in cooperation with senior colleagues and local counsels where needed) on corporate matters related to the holding company Delivery Hero SE and its subsidiaries worldwide.
- You will work on projects such as local, international and cross-border mergers and other types of re-structuring, incorporation and liquidation of entities in different jurisdictions, corporate financing (intra-group loan agreements) and many more.
- In addition to drafting of legal documentation and legal research you will also be responsible for coordinating internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure smooth processes.
- You will also closely cooperate with other divisions of the Legal Department as well as with several departments in our Berlin based team, in particular Group Accounting, Treasury and Tax.
- You are a fully qualified lawyer with excellent academic degree and are either admitted to bar in Germany (2nd state exam) or have a comparable education in another jurisdiction (preferably common law).
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in the area of corporate law, preferably in the APAC region.
- You have strong analytical skills that allow you to quickly understand and solve legal issues in a pragmatic way.
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal, including the ability to read and draft legal documents, other languages are a plus.
Nice to have:
- You can multi-task and are able to identify priorities autonomously.
- You have good legal project management skills and are able to coordinate stakeholders and external advisors.
- You thrive in a working environment that promotes growth, flexibility and diversity.
- You are an absolute team player who also enjoys educating junior colleagues and is eager to take over ownership and responsibility.
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities we also offer visa & relocation support.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our trainings.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.