Engineering is at the heart of our business, driving us forward and making us stand apart from our competition. We have a really experienced team with a ton of development experience. Being part of this team will help you push yourself to the next level.
- You'll work on real-time secure applications where security and privacy are front and center to everything you do;
- You will provide input into the technology selection process to maintain and extend our cutting edge technologies, features and infrastructure;
- You'll collaborate with the growth and user teams to create user experiments to help guide our decision-making process with analytics;
- You'll be responsible for full life cycle development including communicating with stakeholders and users throughout the development process as well as debugging production issues;
- You'll work with highly competent and friendly colleagues;
- You'll be a the center of an industry that needs change. You can make a difference that really matters.
- Proactive, self-starting, can do mentality;
- Java 8;
- Restful api design;
- Operational experience Cloud Services (Amazon preferred);
- Expert knowledge of the Spring Framework and Spring WebServices;
- Strong grasp of SQL, Maven, IntelliJ, and git version control;
- Understanding of agile development processes and methodologies;
- English fluency.
Nice to have
- Previous experience designing applications with security as a primary focus;
- Knowledge of security concepts such as asymmetric (i.e. public/private key) cryptography, Perfect Forward Secrecy, Digital Signatures, nonces, OATH2, Diffie Helman, etc;
- Previous experience with Google Protobuf and Elastic Search.
- Siilo is a recognised sponsor for highly skilled migrants ("IND") and therefore we welcome applicants from all over the world.