Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?
- Leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Coaching your team on technical matters
- Ensuring that team members are kept up to date with progress and individual’s achievements are acknowledged
- Collaborating with experienced Product Owners and Designers building world class solutions for betting and/or gaming to implement user-facing features in company’s products
- Supporting diverse clients from high powered desktop, to tablets and mobile phones
- Optimization of cross browser web applications
- Working on smooth animations
- Working with SVG and Canvas
- Building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction
- Developing prototypes
- Passion for people and technology
- Experience in coordinating team work
- Proven experience as a Front-end Developer (min. 3 years)
- Very good knowledge of and experience with CSS3, HTML5
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with high traffic projects
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya