Within POE data is the foundation for assessing the health of the organization, influencing change and advocating for growth. Do you like telling stories with data? Do you find yourself looking at data trends for new ways to drive efficiency? Do you like working on puzzles and using technology to solve problems and improve productivity? Does the cross-section of technology and data excite you?
If you are a BI Analyst and these sorts of questions intrigue you, come join the People Operational Excellence (POE) team
- Define Workday HRIS set up reflects the needs of the business, define the architecture needed to ensure quality data output.
- Define and develop business critical metrics and reports across all business levers, key performance indicators, and financials.
- Deliver key executive reports and metrics that are consumed by N26 leadership
- Provide thought leadership in business deep dives
- Process management in general; including in systems
- Work closely with POE / People leadership to help them meet their objectives
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights and present written business recommendations to the leadership in a clear and compelling way
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Data compliance - initiate and oversee data accuracy audits
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools
- 1-2+ years of hands-on industry experience in business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or related discipline
- Excellent Excel skills and data analysis, manipulation and management.
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to deliver results
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
Desirable Qualifications (not required but highly regarded):
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Experience within Workday HRIS
- Knowledge of statistical analysis using R and similar platforms
- Experience using Data visualization tools such as Metabase, Altair and Highcharts
- Advanced Degree in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or related quantitative field or MBA with a concentration in Quantitative Analysis.
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it