The controller is responsible for all operational tasks surrounding Surfly finances and its KPI's. You have a background in accounting and business economics and are able to create financial reports, set up business analytics, create projections as well as financial roadmaps.
- Create financial reports
- Create financial projections
- Guard budgets
- Guard burn-rate and cashflow
- Monitor and setup procedures to chase receivables
- Identify and monitor key business metrics, such as MRR and NPS
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding financial accounting ability and balance Sheet management.
- Strong understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow.
- Analytical thinking with an ability to see the big picture while also paying attention to detail.
- A proven track record of planning and managing deliverables in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong ability to work across different teams and communicate to all levels of management.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- A Msc degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- 25 holidays and approx. 7 national holidays per year
- ability to participate in a stock-option plan
- Paid holiday leave
- Tax benefits for foreign employees
- 90% of salary when ill (Dutch rules apply)
- Nice office located in the centre of Amsterdam
- Reimbursement of costs for conferences etc.
- Work permits for non European Union citizens based on our status as “kenniswerkgever”