As part of the team, you will develop, design and deploy frontend applications, enrich the Uplay ecosystem and empower the team to handle player-facing features and contents.
- Write clear, modular and maintainable code.
- Work on the client/frontend codebase of Uplay PC. This covers topics such as: game content related data management (e.g., achievements), social features (e.g., chat, friends), user interface, game data distribution, in-game overlay, user-generated content, shop, and much more.
- Be part of an agile team collaboratively working on technical designs, new features as well as steady improvements of existing code
- Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code.
You are seeking the opportunity to contribute your own passions to one of the biggest gaming platforms while expanding your experience and knowledge.
- Highly confident in C++
- Knowledge in at least one of following: TypeScript, WinAPI, CEF
Nice to have:
- Protocol Buffers
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.