GreenFlux offers a cloud-based charge point management system to enable smart charging. With this platform, GreenFlux plays a key role in facilitating the uptake of Electric Vehicles and renewable energy. Our International business is expanding rapidly and new product solutions are developed and delivered continuously. In order to keep up with the pace, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for an ambitious Cloud Security Engineer / DevSecOps Engineer to take ownership of the security of our SaaS platform and ensure our development, release and maintenance processes meet high security standards. To accomplish this, it’s vital to help our team of ~30 .NET developers, QA Engineers and Product Owners (in-house and outsourced) in delivering high quality and secure solutions to our customers.
- As DevSecOps engineer, you are part of our DevOps team. You help the developers to implement security best-practices and enable secure development and release processes. You constantly monitor the security status of our platform and investigate and resolve security-related issues when they arise.
- a technical educational background, for example in Computer Science;
- at least 2-3 years of experience either in a DevOps position or as a Developer on the Microsoft development stack (.NET and Azure);
- experience with building and maintaining secure cloud solutions;
- proven experience with cloud platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure;
- knowledge of REST and RESTful API’s is a nice to have;
- worked with Agile SCRUM is a nice to have;
- professional fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- a love for technology and security;
- a sustainable mindset!
- Our Cloud Security Engineer is someone who loves to think of innovative ways to improve the security of our solutions, both from a technical and process point of view. Your work style can be described as structured and precise, but you are also able to take on a helicopter view when it comes to the security of our product as a whole.
- You are both a great communicator and listener, and you actively use these skills to bridge the gap between development, operations, and product.
- You know how to explain things in a clear and comprehensive way to the rest of the team and aren’t afraid to ask the right critical questions when needed.
- The EV market is growing as fast as a Tesla accelerates! Working at GreenFlux means working in a dynamic, innovative, and informal organization, where new ideas and developments move quickly and each day brings new challenges. At one of the most inspiring locations in Amsterdam, you’ll have the chance to actively contribute to a sustainable future!
- We are striving towards an international and inclusive team, so we also offer Visa sponsorship and relocation compensation to expats.
- Join our revolution in mobility and energy!