Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people to start their online shopping. The place where they discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. We have more than 500 million offers on our platform and 15 million monthly shoppers, a solid position in the market and are perceived as independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector.
- Create outstanding content to promote iPrice’s brand awareness in the Philippines. This includes: researching on key industry trends, generating creative ideas relevant to the iPrice brand, developing and executing content marketing campaigns in different formats (articles, infographics, interactive content, etc)
- Distribute the content to the widest possible audience, by pitching it to Philippines' online media, influencers, and optimizing all social media platforms
- Build good and sustainable relations with local and international writers/reporters/journalists/bloggers
- Collaborate with other teams to create and pitch content to publishers, resulting in mutually beneficial relationships
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Familiar with the Philippines media landscape (experience living or studying there a huge plus)
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and comfortable playing with data
- Keen eye for design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Getting things done and hustling attitude – you never find excuses and won’t stop until you get your job done at the end of the day
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Top-level Internet research skills
- Personable communication ability within email structure
- (#bonus skill) Basic SEO understanding
- Willingness to relocate. You'll be mainly based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and will ocassionally travel to Philippines for media and stakeholder networking initiatives.
- Cashless Visit to Panel Clinic(s) for yourself, spouse and kid(s).
- Hospitalization Coverage for yourself, spouse and kid(s).
- Work Permit / Visa Coverage for expatriates.
- Dental Coverage and/or Pharmaceutical Coverage for yourself.
- Monthly Team Allowance with your team members for a fun & relaxing time away from the office.
- Safety Benefit Reimbursement such as claimable grab ride and dinner if you’re in the office past 7 pm.
- Foodies, we have food and subsidised snack vending machine for your hunger pangs.
- iPrice Santa commission for shopping using iPrice website for yourself
- Be a part of iPrice Cultural Festive Event(s) organized by iPrice event team. Bring along your spouse and kid(s). The more, the merrier