You will be part of a talented multidisciplinary product team working with the latest technologies. We have implemented, at the core of our stack, a tax expert system, which is used by domain experts to define the logic and the data models for heterogeneous tax cases and countries. You will dig into this world of modelling taxes using graph data structures and rule based engines.
- Be full-stack. Most of the solutions we build often requires backend, mobile, and web components.
- Apply innovative AI technologies to build intelligent software that can continuously assist users in collecting tax relevant information, enabling a fully automated and optimised tax return at the end of the year.
- Our team is looking for someone that is pragmatic, that applies the best software engineering principles to build simple abstractions for complex problems, and that enjoys working on an agile environment.
- You will be involved in important product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Be passionate about crafting high quality and elegant code.
- Previous experience building maintainable and scalable systems based on reliable and fault-tolerant services.
- Good understanding of distributed system and requirements for high availability.
- Experience in taking ownership.
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support.
- A beautiful office located in Madrid.