Your mission will be to create a compelling product value proposition for the users in your market. Then you'll partner with product teams, tax experts, user researchers, designers, and product analysts to deliver that value proposition.
- Own the P&L and product KPIs of your market. You evangelise and guard our business targets.
- Shape up the Italian product strategy through continuous user research, market sizing, and feasibility analysis.
- Keep the product roadmap in sync with our Italian market strategy while building alignment across product teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product teams to design & build solutions that meet customer needs and market constraints identified by your team during the discovery process.
- Ensure successful go-to-market of product features by partnering with customer success, marketing, operations, legal, and other teams
- 5+ years of experience in a product or business management role, with experience on digital consumer products.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire the whole organisation by providing a vision, context and clarity built on strong customer and market research.
- Strategic business acumen with a proven track record launching and growing products while being accountable for their P&L, competitive analysis, market sizing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with solid business development attitude. You build a close relationship with our market partners, advisors, and authorities.
- You are an outstanding project manager capable of planning and executing complex projects across product teams, and business functions, and keeping the management team always up to date on market developments.
- You are a data person. Your decisions and impact is measured against data and facts. However, you value and know when to deploy qualitative user research methods.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get full relocation and visa support