We are looking for a passionate Creative Director to take creative leadership of one of our projects and push the boundaries to deliver a unique user experience. You will help the team to get the most out of the game during the production phase, help bring it to our players, and continue to develop it in live-service environment.
- Create and maintain a compelling and concise vision for the project and make sure that everything we do aligns with this vision.
- Drive the creative process by leading direction meetings with game design, art direction, development teams, content teams, and other stakeholders to ensure a coherent vision becomes a coherent final product.
- Create and communicate clear project goals while inspiring autonomy in the team to find innovative and creative solutions to achieve them.
- Support the Production team in populating and regularly grooming the project's backlog/roadmap.
- Ensure the correct level of quality standards by communicating clear quality goals and building shared expectations, reviewing and providing valuable feedback to the team.
- Act as an information source and rallying point for the team, highlighting success stories, talking about why and how the game is going to be loved by gamers, and representing the team and the game inside and outside of YAGER.
- 5 years experience in Design Lead / Design Director / Creative Director, or other Creative leadership positions within the games industry.
- Track record of working on action games as a designer or in a creative leadership position.
- Understanding of game software development cycles and production methodologies.
- Ability to present your vision in a compelling way to the team, leadership, and externals.
- Passion for, and interest in, movies, TV shows, music, art, and culture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
- Hot and cold beverages of your choice
- In-house massage
- Extensive games/books library
- Dedicated Talent Development Manager
- Participation at various game conferences
- A variety of exciting Team Events
- Summer and Christmas Party
- Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
- When joining YAGER, we have a relocation package in place to support and assist you. We provide a shared company apartment for the first two months in order to get started in Berlin. We take care of all the administrative aspects of relocation (e.g. visa, work permit, health insurance registration), and also support you financially (relocation bonus)