Bring in your expertise to deliver first-class customer service (CS) for our German-speaking customers around the world. As our product grows, we need to utilise our customer orientation to create a user experience superior to the tourism industry standard. With all the technology in the background, we are looking for you to be the human connection to our product and deliver effective solutions for full satisfaction of vacationers around the world.
- Provide new and current vacationers with amazing customer service across multiple platforms including phone, email and live chat.
- Resolve customer, product, and service issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Contribute to our customer service knowledge base and an amazing help center by creating email templates and articles for future use.
- Optimize our day-to-day work by understanding customer needs and recommending new processes, products, or services. Your lead has an open ear for your suggestions and opinions at all times.
- Assist in onboarding and training of new team members
- Native-level German and fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Ideally you bring experience in a service-oriented position, if not, we’re happy to guide you through the fulfilling world of CS.
- You are not new to the interwebs and can help customers navigate our product.
- A persuasive personality with outstanding communication skills.
- You enjoy speaking with customers helping them to have an outstanding vacation.
- Flexibility, honest and attention-to-detail make you a great candidate.
- Your positive attitude and focus on happiness make you a perfect fit
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of experts.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy, and transparency about company goals. Collaboration and support from a team of 32 nationalities, work-life-balance.
- Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.