The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, programme optimization and expansion. CSMs are the main interface for all programme-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base.
- Manage your own customer portfolio and actively build a sustainable relationship by anticipating customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our most important customers, working with the Pre-sales, Account Management and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless customer communication and drive long-term account satisfaction & growth.
- Promote the company’s solutions and services through the relationships you have nurtured within the accounts and identify potential up-sell or cross-sell opportunities in close collaboration with our Account Management team.
- Handle customer requests about tool functionalities, analyses, reports and technical topics, identify potential issues and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Maintain a mastery of Webtrekk and Mapp products, capabilities, roadmaps and people to solve and simplify analytical and marketing problems.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, economics, computer science or engineering as well as a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments.
- Creative thinking and ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify measures of success.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven experience with Analytics software and reporting.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to present complex facts in a written and verbally comprehensible manner. Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Strong service mentality and an independent and solution-oriented way of working.
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups
- New job, new people or even a new country – so many changes, so little time! That’s why we support our international colleagues throughout the complete visa and relocation process. We guarantee you a smooth landing in Berlin