As one of our Customer Success Managers, you will be responsible for a set of international clients, who you will guide through our full GreenFlux customer experience. This means that you will be responsible for these clients from just before contract signing, onboarding, and onwards.
- You will be the main point of contact for our internal organization and your clients. You will therefore organize and plan onboardings and platform deliveries, give trainings and facilitate a smooth handover to the support team. From managing timelines of multiple teams, being responsible for arranging a smooth invoicing process, and making sure our customers get comfortable with our product, you do it all in order for our customers to grow and take the next step within their customer journey and lifecycle within GreenFlux.
- You will also be the main escalation point whenever there are major issues in your clients’ support activities.
- a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably relating to Customer Service or Environmental/Sustainable studies;
- at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role for B2B/SAAS services;
- a proven track record in Project Management and delivering results;
- some Account Management experience (nice to have)
- affinity with the EV or energy sector;
- professional fluency in English, Dutch is a nice to have;
- a sustainable mindset!
- The EV market is growing as fast as a Tesla accelerates! Working at GreenFlux means working in a dynamic, innovative, and informal organization, where new ideas and developments move quickly and each day brings new challenges. At one of the most inspiring locations in Amsterdam, you’ll have the chance to actively contribute to a sustainable future!
- We are striving towards an international and inclusive team, so we also offer Visa sponsorship and relocation compensation to expats.
- Join our revolution in mobility and energy