We believe hiring decisions are the most important decisions in any organization, but the way organizations go about recruiting people remains incredibly error prone, inefficient, and inconsistent. That’s what we’re fixing.
- Generating and presenting compelling insights for our clients (well-funded tech companies) from the Conversation Analytics dataset our product captures.
- Working closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their challenges, and using Metaview insights to tell a story that resonates with them.
- Supporting our customers in actioning and gaining benefit from these insights, so that we retain them as clients and grow the account size (measured by revenue and number of users).
- Designing processes, in collaboration with the Product team, to ensure timely and accurate production of our unique conversation insights.
- Generally contributing to the growth of our early stage enterprise tech startup.
It is not important for you to have worked in a Customer Success capacity before, but it is important that you are a believer in the power of effective recruitment, a world-class verbal and written communicator, excellent at retrieving and analysing data using SQL, and are proactive and determined to make an impact on our customers through Metaview.
Other important attributes we are looking for in a successful candidate are:
- You care deeply about customer needs, the problems they face, and therefore the products and services we’re building to solve them.
- You partner to move further, faster. You contribute to our collaborative, high-autonomy, high-trust culture in all your interactions with the Product team.
- You want to build. You’re excited by the ambiguity of being one of the first employees in an early-stage company.
- You have the hunger to raise-the-bar at the demanding, high-growth organizations that make up our customer base. You'll care about their problems even more than they do.
- You care deeply about your growth and the rate at which you grow. The success of our company is a function of the people in our team. Your growth rate will be directly causal to Metaview’s growth rate. We spend a lot of time thinking about each other’s success paths.
- We can help you relocate to London and we can sponsor visas. We offer competitive salaries and stock options based on skills and growth rate. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.