Smart Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions. That’s the business we are in!
GreenFlux offers a cloud-based charge point management system to enable smart charging. With this platform, GreenFlux plays a key role in facilitating the uptake of Electric Vehicles and renewable energy. Our International business is expanding rapidly and new product solutions are developed and delivered continuously. In order to keep up with the pace, we are looking for you
- We are looking for a Customer Support Coordinator, who will ensure our customers receive service above their expectations.
- You will be part of our dynamic Operations team and fully responsible for delivering first-line support of the GreenFlux cloud-based platform.
- In this role, you will act as an expert on our systems, products, and infrastructure in order to answer customer questions quickly and effectively. You collect feedback on bugs and improvements from customers and provide this feedback to our product- and development teams in a structured way.
- You know when to assign a ticket to second-line support and align continuously with Sales and Project Management to keep track of all customer contact moments and follow up where needed.
- Finally, you will manage our Microsoft Office Suite, hardware ordering, and software licensing for all GreenFlux employees.
- a bachelor- or master’s degree, with a background in customer service;
- at least 3 years of experience in similar customer support roles for B2B/SAAS services/applications;
- some experience in answering infrastructure-related questions (setting up FTP’s, network)
- professional fluency in English and Dutch, both written and verbal;
- experience with SQL queries and Kibana is a pre;
- affinity with the Electric Vehicle or the energy sector;
- a sustainable mindset
- The EV market is growing as fast as a Tesla accelerates! Working at GreenFlux means working in a dynamic, innovative, and informal organization, where new ideas and developments move quickly and each day brings new challenges. At one of the most inspiring locations in Amsterdam, you’ll have the chance to actively contribute to a sustainable future!
- We are striving towards an international and inclusive team, so we also offer Visa sponsorship and relocation compensation to expats.