This Customer Support leadership role involves providing supervision and mentoring to both internal and external teams responding to our customers, handling escalation issues from various channels, and leading efforts towards continuous improvement of our service quality and tracking of performance indicators.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the Customer Support outsource partner and its agents, ensuring strong and cohesive communication processes and contributor performance feedback are paramount.
- Respond to escalation and high-importance customer service phone calls and emails to our customers on a daily basis with consistent quality (major plus if you are familiar with Zendesk!).
- Execute and iterate on existing service audit quality procedures to maintain and incrementally elevate customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify issues of note and escalate using established protocols.
- Develop and publish relevant knowledge base and FAQ content relevant to the customer.
- Generate reports reflecting their own work and the voice of the customer.
- Assist the Customer Support Manager with tasks and projects related to improving the customer experience and team development.
- You will be required to work on shift patterns from 8.00 am - 5.00 pm / 1.00 pm - 10.00 pm, including some weekends.
- At least 2+ years previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably in social/mobile gaming with supervisory or lead experience.
- Education Level: Some college, preferably at least an Associate’s degree or strong previous experience in the field.
- Mastery of customer service fundamentals and ability to train and mentor others.
- Strong troubleshooting ability.
- Solid multitasking skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as in team settings.
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day