As a Data Marketing Analyst, you will not only work on data processes that support marketing strategies but also analyze touch-points in order to generate insights to improve the customer journey. You will be working collaboratively with Marketing managers and business intelligence team to provide effective and valuable data.
- Build, maintain and communicate reports and dashboards to track Marketing’s key performance indicators against business plan;
- Undertaking deep-dive analyses of online campaign performances to put forward hypotheses and recommendations for future initiatives;
- Contribute to the firm’s measurement space by combining creative problem solving with analytical rigor to drive actionable insights;
- Work on Attribution Model,
- Work closely together with Online Marketing managers, Web & CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) manager, UX, BI and other teams on online marketing-related adhoc analysis;
- Work with BI team to maintain and keep improving our future Marketing data mart.
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytics role;
- Experience with web-based dashboards (such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau & Qlik);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Working experience with Google Analytics;
- SQL, Python or R know-how as a plus;
- Experience with developing presentations or platforms to concisely illustrate complex quantitative analysis and deliver strategic recommendations;
- Desirable work experience in FinTech domain, bank or some other financial sector;
- Experience in agile and lean product management methods;
- Experience with digital marketing acquisition channels, particularly SEM, SEO and paid social, CRM/email;
- Fluent in English, good German-skills would be a plus.
- An unlimited contract
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical startup perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc.
- You are not currently located in Berlin, but would like to work at Lendico? Then we have good news for you: We will cover your moving costs and help sort out your visa if needed