The eCommerce Specialist will play a critical role in bringing Origami Labs’ innovative products to the market. This new, global role at our Hong Kong headquarters reports in to the Chief Operations Officer and is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking to learn in an energetic fast growth environment while honing their skills in e-commerce management, content digital strategy, and sales operations.
- Develop and launch lead acquisition campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, while exploring new paid advertising platforms
- Analyze and report campaign performance to optimize acquisition and with marketing team to regularly revise marketing materials
- Recommend and implement new content, campaigns, and site changes to drive traffic and improve conversion to achieve sales targets
- Maintenance of eCommerce site, including copy, images, pages to align with branding and commercial objectives
- Capture the “voice of the customer” by inviting customers to leave and share the reviews and user experiences.
- Enhance customer loyalty through daily pre-sales and post-sales customer support through email and Facebook and occasional phone calls to answer questions and help with troubleshooting
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to identify and create new content to support proactive customer support to enhance customer satisfaction, such as FAQs, educational videos, etc.
- Positive mindset focused on personal and professional growth
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across different teams
- Excellent command of written communications in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Familiarity with working with analytical software (eg Google Analytics) and ability to run detailed, comprehensive analysis in Microsoft Excel a plus
- Experience with running an eCommerce store and lead acquisition marketing campaigns a plus
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
- Willing to sponsor working visa for qualified candidates
- Office is based in Kowloon Tong
- MPF and health insurance
- Salary $17 - $21K/month