Our Financial Planning & Analysis team is looking for a new member to help our senior management to take informed decisions and ensure transparency in our various departments’ financial performance.
In this role, you’ll be the Finance Business Partner for reporting, forecasting and analysis of key parts of our strategy and business operations. If you think you’ve got what it takes, read on and apply
- Play a significant role in trivago’s annual and quarterly financial planning process. Organize bottom-up financial planning processes, prepare financial models and assist our functions with their financial planning
- Ensure a relevant and timely regular cost reporting and further develop trivago’s existing reporting landscape
- Prepare fluctuation analysis for trivago and its subsidiaries and present conclusions to senior management and other stakeholders
- Ensure transparency on trivago’s Operational Expense development with in-depth and impactful analysis
- Join performance review meetings and evaluate our financial performance
- Identify key strategic and business-related problems and opportunities
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance (particularly corporate finance), controlling, auditing or consulting
- A bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field or in Business Administration from one of the leading universities
- A good general knowledge of accounting principles
- An analytical mindset that means you can handle and draw valuable insights from large amounts of data
- An exceptional eye for detail that allows you to spot even the smallest of mistakes
- An excellent understanding of Excel: you must know your way around a pivot table and advanced excel functionalities
- The ability to work well as part of an international team and engage with individuals and groups from a variety of disciplines within and outside the Company
- Fluency in English (our company language)
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.