You will be working closely with Vero's Head of Engineering and other Senior Engineers and Designers to design and implement new features and improvements to Vero's web-based UI. Our focus is on building an easy-to-use yet powerful and flexible product.
- Think ahead and build for the future as opposed to band-aid fixes for today. We need to balance the “getting things done” part of a startup with long-term future-proofing of Vero's application.
- Working closely with the product manager and designer in preparing and approving the scope of work for development teams.
- Taking a customer-focused approach to development work.
- Develop tools and applications that use clean, efficient code, ensuring code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering targets set by the product team.
- 4+ years' experience building and delivering Ember.js, React or VueJS applications for production usage, at scale.
- At least 2+ years of Ember.js experience.
- Understanding of common browser APIs and recent extensions to the HTTP protocol as they relate to frontend development.
- Understanding of how to write secure frontend code and an awareness of common web application security vulnerabilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work. Work in the way that produces your best results. Many of our team members work from home one day a week, others come to the office every day and many are completely remote. We’re committed to helping you feel like you can be the happiest and most productive you.
- Team conference. We host an annual team conference to get together as a team, challenge the status-quo and expand our vision for the future.
- Parental leave. We offer a generous parental leave policy.
- Visa application. We cover visa application and processing fees to sponsor team members in relocating to Sydney, Australia.