Kira Systems is looking for a Head of Content & Research to help establish its thought leadership content strategy and voice with its priority audiences. Working within Kira Systems’ Marketing team and working closely with leadership, you will be creating content that educates, inspires and further solidifies Kira Systems and its executives as leaders across a variety of subject matter focuses. The content you develop will build an audience and regular readership of Global Legal, Corporate and Technical Leaders.
- Leading Kira System’s original research program that will serve as the foundation for a variety of content focuses. Working with both internal Kira Systems teams and/or 3rd party partners, this research will present new insights to the market.
- Collaborating with Kira Systems’ executive team to write regular, research-based articles for the Kira Systems blog.
- Building external relationships to generate a steady volume of guest content contributions.
- Monitoring trends and developing commentary on key topics that are creating industry buzz. This monitoring will inform both Kira Systems content focuses, as well as earned media strategies and outreach.
- Helping to further establish Kira Systems’ brand voice and writing style guide.
- Editing select content pieces to ensure brand voice consistency and that it will resonate with target audiences.
- Superior, and versatile writing skills.
- An understanding of specific writing styles and the ability to create content that will resonate with Legal Professionals, Technical Leaders, Corporate Executives (and other audiences as required).
- An ability to work with executives to translate and transfer their ideas into compelling content.
- A background in journalism, preferably experience in the Legal / Legal Tech media space.
- A strong network of journalists, bloggers and industry influencers who you can utilize for guest content contributions and monitor/influence key topics with.
- An ability to lead original research initiatives, both with internal teams and 3rd party partners.
- Experience practicing law is a huge plus
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It’s hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it’s terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
- It’s early stage. So there are lots to still discover and develop - which makes for a great learning environment where you can build experiences and lots of opportunities for you to dig in.
- We are in the news! We recently received $50M USD Series A investment from Insight Venture Partners and have been named one of the 25 most sought-after startups in Canada in 2018.
- Lots of benefits and perks
- We are open to candidates from different geographies that would be willing to relocate to Canada and would provide support to help with this transition.