IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
- Own the on-boarding of all new starters at IMC including HR inductions, new starter catch-ups, manager catch-ups etc.
- Ownership of international mobility including visa and sponsorship arrangements and all relocation arrangements
- Coordination of all Learning and Development activities for APAC
- Work with the Head of HR and Snr HR BP on HR project design, coordination and roll-out
- Support HR Coordinator with admin during peak periods
- Coordinate work health & safety and wellbeing activities as required
- Undertake general administration, coordination and reporting where required
- Be actively involved in supporting the culture and engagement of the Sydney office through building relationships, getting involved in workplace social initiatives, identifying new ideas and undertaking regular 1:1 check-ins with employees and managers
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Have 4 - 6 years of relevant HR experience in a progressive, fast paced environment
- Build credibility with employees and managers as a trusted advisor
- Have superior communication skills, able to convey confidence, empathy and trust to support employees and managers on a strategic and operational level
- Possess an abundance of common sense and pragmatism with the ability to work autonomously and ‘make things happen’
- Display strong attention to detail and be adept to working in a data-driven environment
- Ensure confidentiality when handling HR issues and enquiries; and
- Be team orientated, prepared to get involved across the business and take on a variety responsibilities and tasks to support the ongoing progression of the office and the HR team
- To make your move to Sydney as smooth as possible we provide (temporary) accommodation and arrange for a relocation agency to support you while settling in. We’ll also help you (and your family) with all formal procedures.
- Your well-being is our priority, so we’ll offer paid parental leave or additional time off in unforeseen circumstances.
- The Sydney office has a wide range of classes available throughout the week to suit all fitness levels and preferences (bootcamp, boxing and more!) Furthermore, we will pay 50% of your gym membership up to $75 per month.
- Every day we provide free breakfast options, freshly-prepared dinner, good coffee, and a variety of teas and soft drinks, fresh fruit and snacks.
- Full-time employees receive 20 paid days annual leave. You'll get one additional day for each year you're with us, up to a maximum of 25 days.