Our New South Wales Infrastructure team specialises in the design of roads, rail, bridges, drainage and general civil engineering projects. On the back of recent project wins, our established civil team is expanding and looking for an Intermediate-level Civil Drafter.
- Delivering major transport projects using AutoCAD (preference will be given to users familiar with Civil 3D or 12D) with track record for delivery on time and attention to detail.
- Working closely with key clients in the road and rail sector to be a key part of the development of our capability in these sectors.
- Establishing innovative and efficient design for both conventional and design-construct projects.
- You will be a technically qualified individual, with a strong track record in the successful delivery of design and construction of civil projects in a consulting environment. Expertise on urban projects and scenarios would be required. Experience with RMS standards and a firm knowledge of Austroads design guides (and local supplements) is preferable.
- We can provide support with relocation and immigration to suitable applicants. You can find out more about our people and projects by visiting www.beca.com