We are now looking for a Java developer to our new NetEnt Live development team in Krakow. We are developing a live streaming product in a gaming environment. We need to deploy to several servers and this for all web browsers and operating systems, for desktop, tablets and mobile phones.
- As a Java developer in the NetEnt Live team, you will be part of an agile development team where the team members are the ones deciding how the platform is designed and developed in the best possible way contributing to high product quality. Java developer at NetEnt develops backend components using the following technologies: Java 8, JBoss EAP, Kafka, Hadoop, Samza, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, Google Cloud.
- 3+ years of Java development experience (Java 8 and JEE)
- Strong DevOps mindset (you truly care of the end-to-end software development life cycle)
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with build automation server like Jenkins or similar
- Experience in working with distributed messaging systems like Kafka or similar
- Familiarity with data analytics tools like ELK stack or similar
- Knowledge about data streaming technologies
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
- You’ll have the opportunity to come visit us prior to your work start and we’ll give you a helping hand with all the administration and paperwork that is connected to an international move such as work permit, tax consultation or house searching. And of course we’ll cover the travel costs for you and you closest family upon your move.