Your task at Neufund will be to design, manage and overview all KYC related tasks, processes and reporting. You will be mainly working with the Operations department to ensure Neufund’s internal platform processes such as KYC and customer processes such as e.g. ETO listings and management work smoothly, customer-friendly and fully-compliant. Additionally you will be in charge of ensuring that general customer support and compliance updates are efficiently implemented and managed.
- You will manage all KYC related processes incl. reporting
- You will be responsible for initial due diligence on clients’ accounts (business and individual)
- You will track changes & regulations in KYC and compliance procedures
- You will create and maintain compliance documents such as Risk Assessment and AML manuals
- You will analyze customer data, transactional activity and open source information to determine legitimacy and potential risk exposure
- You will verify accounts in accordance with internal policies and procedures and regulation requirements
- You will demonstrate empathy and understanding with all clients, communicating effectively the requirements of Know Your Customer
- You will work collaboratively with other analysts, managers and Senior Management
- Relevant experience (3+ years) in customer service, KYC and compliance procedures in the fintech industry
- Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in English– other languages (German) are desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open mind and willingness to learn
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to meet tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to resolve client issues in previous work experience
- Comfortable with monitoring processes and implementing new procedures
- Process, attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Ability to research, uncover issues and document results
- Knowledge of of AML/ OFAC regulations
- Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills
- Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food. Team lunch once a week, breakfast buffet, snacks and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in beautiful location.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.