So, coding is your passion, right? And now it just happens that you lead a team of developers too.
However, you didn’t let your programming skills go rusty and are still great at writing code. Why? Because you love coding.
We know that finding a role that balances between coding and leading your own team can be challenging.
Well, at FREE NOW we have it.
- As Lead iOS Engineer (m/f/d), you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
- Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
- If you are experienced in team leadership and in iOS development
- If you dream in Swift rather than in your mother tongue
- If you have a deep knowledge of Objetive-C
- If you have knowledge of Design Patterns like MVVM, MQTT
- If you are a software craftsperson
- Jump in to FREE NOW and show us what you can do
- Intensive Fridays
- Gym membership
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health insurance with basic dental coverage
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
- We will give you a hand with individual support during your relocation. We work with a relocation agency regarding all visa related processes to ensure a fast and thorough procedure.