Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal.
- Take extreme ownership of the UX Design of our product.
- Understand in depth how UX Design contributes to the product value.
- Be the “sparring partner” for the Product Owner and provide candid direct feedback on the product backlog.
- Continuously optimize for short iterations (build-measure-learn) to make validated learnings as quick as possible.
- Lead the UX Design guild (community) in iPrice – a regular meetup of iPricers interested in UX Design.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to create new insights on user behaviour and value generation; use these insights to support your decisions.
- Continuously strive for optimizing the UX Design workflow by reducing waste.
- Promote user centred thinking within your team and across the organization.
- Provide fast and imperfect prototype designs to inspire brainstorming discussions.
- Actively contribute to collective creativity so that product ideas are discussed and debated and the best ideas win.
- Continuously challenge the current status quo and help discover better ways to deliver more value at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for everyone involved.
- Continuously contribute to a transparent, trusting and psychologically-safe environment where people can be genuine and problems can be raised without any fear of blame or judgment, with an emphasis on learning, collaboration and problem solving.
- You have a bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Art, Design, Multimedia or a closely related subject.
- You have at least 4 years of UX experience delivering on tight schedules in a company known for best-in-class products.
- Value driven mindset over project mindset.
- Compassionate, respectful and with high empathy towards people.
- You’re immensely passionate about designing digital products that are simple, beautiful and incredibly useful.
- You have a broad toolkit of user centric design & design thinking methodologies across mobile & desktop.
- Insanely passionate about agile product development and agile culture.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A continuous learner with a steep growth curve.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable in a start-up environment.
- Comprehensive healthcare including outpatient/in-patient benefits for you and your family
- Work permit / visa coverage for expatriates to work in Malaysia
- Team building activities including strategy weekends; team getaways and departmental activities
- Extra perks including claimable grab rides; dinner if you’re in the office past 7 pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine, beers and snacks every Friday and plenty of iPrice events