We are looking for a Senior Marketing Designer who will be responsible for supervising our internal and remote design teams which include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. You will set deadlines, delegating responsibilities, monitor and complete the progress of projects across our active apps.
- Coordinate with our internal London and Lviv teams alongside our team of outsourced artists to flawlessly execute projects and campaigns
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget work with CRM Managers and other stakeholders in the creation of design briefs for your team to execute.
- Design original marketing campaigns across multiple game titles using Photoshop, Illustrator, Stock images.
- Organise and synthesise digital content with project management and tracking tools, e.g: Perforce and Jira. Edit, manipulate, and compile stock imagery to create custom graphics.
- Mentor and nurture team members in art creation and personal development.
- Maintain image integrity and quality assurance across all brands and artwork Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document the systematic approach of deliverables
- Manage the relationship with the internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills Bachelor's
- Degree in illustration, graphic design, or a related field, or equivalent 2-3 years of managing projects and designers
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong time management skills and flexible work approach to ensure deadlines are always met and expectations are always managed
- Superb eye for style, visual composition, and attention to detail
- Be comfortable with a flexible and hard-working environment
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving feedback
- After Effects knowledge is a huge plus!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day