This is a new position for our company, so you will inherit a blank slate and full support to create a successful marketing function within the business. As an individual contributor, you will build on an existing brand that has a strong reputation and will have a lasting impact on our company’s future. We are one of the UK’s largest mobile gaming companies, yet a lot of people have not heard of us. We hope you can change that
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing and social.
- Implement communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Manage Product Madness’s social channels and suggest best channels to use.
- Collate content from across the business to ensure a flow of interesting information to release through our channels.
- Form relationships with media outlets in the games industry and write press releases for key Product Madness events.
- Work closely with the HR/TA team to build our employer brand and to make us an employer of choice within the games industry.
- Monitor press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximise opportunities for positive PR.
- Help raise awareness of internal and external events. Manage communications strategies for these events and scope the best ones to attend.
- Collate and analyse current communications and messages and ensure consistency.
- Develop and lead the company’s internal communication strategy.
- Form branding guidelines for the company and communicate this to the business.
- Maintain Product Madness website and assist with any site rebranding and new features.
- Previous experience of managing communications within a similar industry. Games industry experience is a plus.
- Managed relationships with external media outlets.
- Highly proficient with social media and highly experienced with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Able to generate engaging content for social channels.
- Solid understanding of the principles of employer branding.
- Understands company culture and is able to build a brand that effectively communicates this.
- Experience with marketing for events is a plus.
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day