As a back-end developer you will build tailored, integrated and automated solutions for customers, Product Engineering and business teams that will support Leaseweb's value chain by providing tools, integrating platforms and automating processes.
- Analyzing requirements and designs, developing and maintaining back-end applications and API’s. Modifying existing software products to add new features, improve performance or enhance product usability.
- Ensuring that all Leaseweb back-end applications are tested and deployed in an automated process. Participating in all aspects from detailed programming to high-level systems design.
- Participating actively in the team Scrum events.
- Giving assistance to non-technical colleagues and collaborating with different departments (also non- technical).
- At least 5 years of .NET Framework / .NET Core experience and Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of programming architectures and common design patterns
- Ability to design and implement robust and multi-tier applications
- Demonstrated experience with MSSQL database design and implementation
- Good knowledge of ORM’s is a must (preferably Entity Framework)
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Good communication skills
- Agile experience, working in Scrum teams
- High sense of responsibility for the quality of their work
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Eagerness to understand how things work
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.