As a Learning & Development Partner joining Taxfix People Experience Team, you will have the unique opportunity - together with our Head of People & Organisation - to build the foundations of Taxfix Learning & Development strategy. You will be responsible for setting up a plethora of people developmental initiatives that will address the evolving needs of a dynamic digital startup.
- Create a culture that empowers people to take ownership of their personal and professional development, and consistently practice a growth mindset.
- Analyse and understand organisational learning needs and development opportunities for Taxfix on its fast business growth trajectory.
- Deliver expert advice to team leaders, as well as individual and group coaching to them as primary responsible for supporting the growth of their team members.
- Design and execute adequate blended solutions matching the learning needs identified, internally or in close collaboration with third-party vendors and service providers.
- Determine the choice of learning systems and tools to maximize autonomy of learning and leverage data to identify further development opportunities.
- Build learning communities in- and outside of Taxfix to share and expand current team knowledge, skills and capabilities.
- Eager life-long learner with an affirmed growth mindset
- People centric mindset that puts employees and their needs at the centre of every decision
- 3+ years of solid experience in a people centric and/or learning & development role, with a proven track record enabling people's growth thanks to the delivery of impactful learning solutions & programs
- Trusted business partner, advisor and coach with excellent inter-relational skills, and experience with change management in a fast-paced growing environment
- Innovative solution thinker and builder, particularly excited about the contemporary trends in the learning space (ie. virtual, online, micro or bite-size learning, experience design, skills compass, etc.) and possibly experienced with advanced digital learning tools and methods
- Data-driven, you consistently perfect your understanding and analysis of how learning and development activities play into the metrics that drive a business forward
- Project manager with the ability to create and deliver programmes across several teams and geographies
- Community and network builder
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team and take leadership from day one.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.