Uberall is looking for an exceptional Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our growing product management team. You will help guide the design, development, and strategy of our product. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a product manager of Saas products and has performed well in fast-growing organizations.
- You are going to help developing product strategy and roadmaps
- You will be responsible for the development, the appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch new features rapidly
- You are able to drive superb execution against the plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers/partners
- You are going to partner with Uberall’s marketing, sales, support and success teams to keep the market informed of future releases and ensure the roadmap accounts for customer demand
- Furthermore, you will develop outstanding experiences driving acquisition, conversions and upsells
- You are an outstanding product manager. You built at least 1 product which reached at least 100k something (users, bookings, monthly revenues, anything)
- You are extremely entrepreneurial - You can build solid assumptions and hypothesis with very limited input, using your guts and your experience - You make things happen on your own
- 3+ years working in the product management area of a fast-growing b2b tech startup (SaaS)
- Ownership mentality and a strong technical background (SQL, able to read code, understand code logic)
- Experience in building great user experiences by anticipating expectations during the launch of a big feature of a product
- Strong communication skills and a balanced personality. You feel comfortable talking to different stakeholders from different departments inside and outside the company.
- Passion for Software as a Service products
- Strong interest in Uberall and the problem we are solving
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? - We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? - There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA