Bliq provides live maps for urban street mobility It’s AI-powered parking platform already processes traffic data from over fourteen million connected vehicles worldwide. Bliq delivers cutting-edge data services to automotive companies, mobility service operators and smart cities.
- You will identify the various stakeholder needs by interacting closely with our users to gain an understanding of their needs, pains and how they benefit from the product
- You will set the overall product strategy and You will define product requirements, work closely with our development team on the products and work with our business team to facilitate go-to-market efforts.
- You will be responsible for identifying and implementing metrics to drive decisions and improve all aspects of our business from defining the most effective and efficient growth channels, to cohort analysis to better understand the customer life-cycle, to analyzing the impact of different strategic decisions
- Experience working as a technology product manager. In particular, experience in applying methods such as market segmentation and opportunity identification, product requirements, planning, value articulation, pricing and competitive analysis
- Experience managing SaaS/Mobile Apps/Web products is a plus
- Strong combination of business savvy and technology understanding
- Excellent verbal communications skills. English and German proficiency is a must.
- You are able to express clear product requirements and technical documentation
- You have strong analytical skills and have high standards of quality
- Degree in economics, engineering, or equivalent experience that’s demonstrable.
- At least two years of experience working in a startup environment
If You’re from outside the EU…
We want to get you started smoothly and are happy to support with a broad relocation package, at no cost, that includes:
- Facilitation of the visa process
- Assistance with opening a German bank account (incl. accompaniment to the bank)
- Support finding accommodation
- Temporary accommodation for you and your family for 7 days when you land in Berlin
Little office perks
- Fun office events
- Daily lunch culture
- Free coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Free gym membership