As a Product Owner, we want you to go beyond requirements engineering and own the vision and the roadmap of the traffic value stream
- Take Extreme Ownership of the vision and the roadmap of our traffic value stream.
- Drive conceptualization and execution of traffic initiatives.
- Understand in depth how traffic is generated and how our analytics, operations and tech teams help deliver value.
- Continuously optimise the flow of value delivery from concept to revenue generation by removing any wastes and bottleneck in the value stream.
- Drive the roadmap for the traffic value stream (OKRs) and follow through on its implementation.
- Define the trimester goals that helps the organisation meet the OKR and break it down into Sprint Goals as the direction for every Sprint for the delivery team.
- Use data (we have a lot!) to create new insights into our value generation; use these insights to support your decisions.
- Create “space” for collective creativity so that product ideas are discussed and debated and the best ideas win.
- Collaborate on evolving the product strategy together with the senior management, the other Product Owners, Product Managers and the Technology group.
- Collaborate with all of the experts in the company to create experiments that may increase value of the product and be responsible to validate the outcome.
- Track key product metrics and use data during Sprint Review meetings to surface future improvements to the product.
- Value driven mindset over project mindset.
- Deep knowledge and experience in e-commerce business. Knowledge about South East Asia e-commerce ecosystem is a big plus.
- Compassionate, respectful and with high empathy towards people.
- Have high-confidence with every decision made to the traffic value stream but at the same time also open for feedbacks from other experts in the company.
- Deep passion for users in the region and to deliver the best shopping experience possible.
- Curious and data-driven with a relentless attention to details.
- Able to translate data to business insights for senior management.
- Ruthless prioritizer and strong executer.
- Solid practical experience in use case studies and impact assessment.
- Insanely passionate about agile product development and agile culture.
- Excellent English communication skills for communicating the complete product vision and roadmap in front of Senior Management and investors.
- A continuous learner with a steep growth curve.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable in a start-up environment, you are expected to take extreme ownership of our product and be the Mini-CEO of the product.
- Knowledge in SEO is a plus. Most importantly willing to build up deep SEO expertise.
- Knowledge in measuring the success of the product using value-driven metrics.
- This is a great position for a seasoned Product Owner and product managers who wants to own an entire value stream end-to-end and fire up our traffic generation.
- Ability to autonomously own and drive your own goals.
- Directly impact the long-term success and growth of our business.
- Develop a truly agile mindset and participate in the unique iPrice culture (here is what we believe in: http://ipricegroup.com/career.html).
- Regular one-on-one sessions with your superior. We don’t tell you what to do, we coach you so you can tell us what you need to create maximum outcome and impact.
- A clear career path is set out for you to grow to the next career stage.
- You will be reporting directly to the top management.
- You will gain top-notch experience in one of today's hottest emerging markets and industries.
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions.
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia.
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates.
- Medical Benefit and Health Insurance coverage.
- Diverse start-up culture with more than 20 nationalities.
- Flexible work environment.