Contentful is deeply curious about our Customer’s pain points and goals. We’re looking for an experienced researcher who can help our teams to continue to build exactly the right solutions for our customers. This position will report to a Research Manager and be responsible for leading research initiatives supporting a variety of teams, by bringing and organizing knowledge in alignment with our Product strategy.
- Lead research initiatives by conducting interviews, crafting surveys, to optimize how we capture the right level of understanding about customer problems
- Summarize relevant research insights, complete these with data analytics, and collaborate with teams to make them actionable and influence the decisions made on Product initiatives
- Support a common research practice by contributing to the company-wide taxonomy for grouping customers and their needs, goals, and problems-to-solve
- Partner with Design Managers and Product Managers to achieve Contentful goals
- Be responsible for multiple work streams
- Communicate openly and frequently to teammates and managers
- Experience designing, analyzing and executing qualitative and quantitative research.
- Strong analytical, project management, and coordination skills.
- Strong communication skills, with a creative and fresh approach to understanding and disseminating insights.
- Experience working concurrently with the Product department
- Deep understanding of research practices and disciplines
- Demonstrated analytical, data mining and reporting skills
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city