We’re now on the lookout for a Project Manager, who will define our feature development strategy and oversee its full development cycle. PM will be part of a feature team and work closely with game programmers, QA engineers, Art, and Game Designers. PM is expected to provide clear guidelines and key success factors at all stages of development.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations and development activities.
- Create schedules to be followed and ensure a strong sense of ownership and accountability for each team member’s contributions.
- Set, manage, monitors and report on milestones for team members in a gameplay feature team.
- Provide regular reports on team progress to multiple levels of management, share knowledge and experience to aid and improve integration process.
- Collaborate on a corporate level with other studios based in Minsk and Kiev.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent in project management and/or technical discipline required.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in coordinating software development, operations, or infrastructure activities in international teams.
- Experience with JIRA or other Software Development-focused time-tracking tools.
- Excellent English language skills (both written & spoken).
- Experience in collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.